Long ago, perhaps like you, I was an imaginative little girl with long hair and braids – carefree, playful, a little shy, yet utterly JOYFUL. People were drawn to me, and I loved people. I loved creating small adventures and imagining a life where I could help others in some way. I was always drawn to people who were in pain or felt stuck. Even then I knew I wanted to uplift and encourage, to hold their hands as they emerged from the darkness, into the light.
I even dreamed of being a flight attendant, who could care for passengers while also embarking on marvelous adventures with them!
Perhaps, also like you, that little girl was buffeted by a series of events that no child should experience, but my love for human potential only grew stronger as I grappled with my own dark places. From childhood abuse, to the loss of loved ones, and later, to my own experience with cancer, I emerged from each challenge with an even deeper respect for humans.
As I grew older, I still loved to talk to people, to hear their stories – how were they raised?
What was it like where they lived?
I savored conversations with people from different countries. I SO love accents!! I loved finding the common ground among us – and creating a space where we could truly connect.
I had spent so much of my life feeling misunderstood, that I made it my mission to have a deep understanding of the people I met.
All the while, I found the support that I needed to find my footing after my own struggles. And in this healing process, I learned lessons that I love to share:
- We are resilient beings, through and through.
- Everything is for a season & nothing lasts forever.
- It is crucial to invest in the time to connect with others and to build a joyful life because not only do we not know how long we have, but “things” do not make us happy. The people we surround ourselves with make our lives meaningful.
- I have learned to love myself first. And I want you to learn to love YOU first. Because once you love and respect your whole self, mind, and body, anything is possible.
- I have learned to appreciate how amazing our bodies are. They are always teaching us, and our bodies have the answers we need if we take the time to tune in and listen.
- There is nothing we can’t do if we keep going – if we believe in ourselves.
- I have learned the power of sitting in discomfort to learn what my infinite wisdom is sharing with me.
- I have learned that I am really good at holding space … listening and allowing my clients to be HEARD.
- Through sharing my experience and then teaching others how to move forward, I have learned that I also heal myself. It is an ongoing symbiotic journey that we take together.
- I’m worthy of the life that I want to live. I’m worthy of the fulfillment of the desires that I have. It was and IS a whole new world for me!
I am ready to help you know – as I do – that YOU too are worthy and significant.
As a Master Coach with years of experience helping women grow into their most whole selves, I have made it my life’s mission to help people like you, who have suffered trauma, loss, and adversity, embrace the joy and adventure that your child self deserved. Together we will reconnect you with purpose, passion, adventure, and ease!
In the few sessions, I’ve had with her so far she is helping me reach a part of me that I thought was locked away forever.
She’s an authentic, transparent, and genuinely caring lady who helps you feel safe and at ease. There’s no way that our coaching match was a coincidence!“
“Coach Martine is what I call a gentle giant. Deliberate and focused. Her calming voice meets you where you are, but don’t be fooled, she will gently push you into action.She is purpose driven and creative.
I am confident when we meet that I will always take away a new thought, idea, or action step to move me forward! Being coached by her is time well spent.”
Martine got to the core of all my issues in about 16 minutes. She assigned me a task that will surely provide growth. I had been busted down to nothing. Lost everything. Now rebuilding.
After talking with Martine she assured me that with focus I can soar to the top and inspire major change, not just “make ends meet,” but really have a productive life worth living. I believe her! I consider her a dear friend and we just met. That speaks volumes. I love her to pieces. I cannot wait to meet her in person to inspire change that really helps others.
I only pray that I can give back to Martine what she gave to me — HOPE.”
She helped me work through the loss. She helped me grow through it.
She is kind, gentle, intuitive, and has you do the work you need to do. I am thankful.”
Are you ready to experience the calm and quiet seas where your soul gently moves through life with the confidence that nothing will topple your boat?
You can become unstuck. It is time for you to move on to your new life.